Wednesday 6 August 2014

So Much to Say....

There are several things that I want to address about the gaining momentum of the falling away from the faith, and while doing my various other duties today I sometimes thought about some of the things that need addressing....and I think there are at least four or five more posts which touch on various things such as the atheist's claim: "There are so many religions. If God were indeed truly there, why doesn't He show people the right way beyond any doubt? If He has why is everyone conflicted about it? Why so many denominations? Why so many religions? Why doesn't God straighten that mess out?" etc, and I wanted to talk a little more on the topic of hell, as well as go into some links where "former Christians" claim their loss of a real honest to goodness (that would be God, no?) faith. Also found links where atheists try to evangelize people away from their faith by embracing their doubts and letting their doubts take over their lives so they can be truly free.

I wanted to address at least one of these topics today, however life got in the way. I had so much to do, as a matter of fact, I still have much more to do before I collapse into bet tonight. So I guess I'll have to cogitate on it for a while. In the meantime, I hope the best for all who happen by this way.

For my atheist friends I hope you will seek the truth with your whole heart, and I pray that He will rescue you before it is too late for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂