Tuesday 16 June 2015

Random Thoughts

It has been very rainy here lately...which is great! My plants are loving it!

I got a few cuttings from a fellow lover of gardening...she gave me some bleeding hearts stems, we are both novices at this so neither of us was sure if you can start bleeding hearts from stem cuttings....well I've discovered that you can!!!! I'm thrilled!

It doesn't look like much yet....
however if you look very close...

...a new leaf!!!!!

I took a walk to run a quick errand and saw a friend...




he looks very much like the frog I saved last year...
but larger....same spot along the road as last year...
he's almost the size of the palm of my hand...



(pic from last year),
he was about the size of my thumb...
could it be...?


I have much to get done, the weeds are taking over so I have to go out and vanquish the enemy! Hope you are enjoying the summer as much as I am :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂