Monday 21 November 2016

Redirecting....

I am resolving to do a couple of things differently in regards to these two blogs of mine and keep with the original intention of them more consistently (I hope, lol) and make this blog about day to day life and recipes, photos that I take (unless there is a scriptural connection) and keep my Bible Treasures and Pearls blog strictly on the topic of anything scriptural such as things regarding the church and poetry and music and Christian books and authors, sermons etc, as well as any musings that I have on Bible passages.

The summer went by much too quickly, but it was wonderful. My DH and I were able to enjoy it even though it flew by us so fast. One of the highlights was our trip to Florida. I will share with you one photo that leaves me with that feeling of the nostalgia of the trip.

My next blog post I will share a recipe creation of mine. Here's a hint: It was DELICIOUS!

Daytona Beach, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂