Monday 13 April 2015

Spring!

Today I had to do a couple of errands so I took a walk and went downtown...and on the way I saw

crocuses!


and


a nice scene for a future needlepoint project? maybe...

and a reminder....

the beauty of the day was offset 
by
this reminder
that this world is cursed with 
death
and
corruption

and then in my own garden...

yellow crocuses

I hope I have purple ones also...
I planted bulbs last fall...
they were a mix of yellow, purple and white...
these are the first to bloom! 
I love them <3

There have been a few things that have been heavy on my mind and heart, but I am still ruminating
over them, perhaps they will be the subject of a post in the near future. In the meantime 
I'll be thankful for these blessings and reminders, and will pray about the other things....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂