Wednesday 16 February 2022

February is Beautiful

 Well, it’s a bit cold outside, and windy, and we are supposed to get rain later today….but for February it’s quite beautiful, actually.


There are patches of snow still on the ground…


About 44 Fahrenheit, practically summer! 😃 Just kidding…

I am experimenting with winter sowing, I’m trying it in plastic totes. I’ll let you know if it works. 

I will be posting on my other blog later today. You can find the link to my other blog on the sidebar —-> it is called “Bible Treasures and pearls”. I’ve been neglecting that blog… I want to take a bit of a deep dive into being born again vs. trying to earn salvation and it’s a heavier topic than I want for this blog site, so if you check back tomorrow it should be up.

Pray that your day is blessed with noticing the many tiny miracles the Lord blesses us with FOR FREE simply through living life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    very windy here, we are next to the Irish Sea, but we have a very good heating system here ( oil fired ) so we have the radiators on when we want to. I bought some nice little plants when we were out the other day, but there is no way they could be planted at the moment, so they are in the garage until the right time. I will keep watering them and they have plenty of light from the window there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few plants I am overwintering in the house, and not sure if my seeds will come up in my tubs outside…it’s an expensive experiment because the seeds and bins came to over $200…we’ll see if it works 🙂thank you for coming by ❤️

      Delete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂