Saturday 28 September 2019

Wanting Recognition

This morning I was looking at my blog account reading my “anonymous” comments, and feeling a bit sorry for myself, and I considered the situation with the thought that perhaps there might be a lesson in it for me...perhaps the Lord is helping me to step back and take a back seat in this, humbling myself to accept that putting my name to my thoughts isn’t all that crucial, especially if and when they are Holy Spirit inspired....doesn’t the Lord Jesus receive all the glory after all?

But having said this, if you happen to read this Laurie Collett, please check your “waiting for moderation” section, I think some “anonymous “ comments of mine might be amongst them, unless you’ve already deleted them, and that’s okay too ❤️😊 ...it’s all good.

If my ways are His ways, the Lord is to be praised, He is the one who deserves the glory in all things that are good.


2 comments:

  1. I wish we could talk together. God bless you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I believe that whatever we have been given to share brings glory to the Lord, and I usually state this if people say nice things about what I might have shared on my blog. There is no way I could claim credit for what I have written, as even the poems and songs that I have shared just dropped into my head after I became born again of God's Spirit. I believe absolutely that it is God that speaks through us, and that is His way of bringing all to Himself. All glory goes to God the Father and His wonderful Son Jesus, we have nothing to boast of. I always like to know who I am interacting with though. God bless.

    ReplyDelete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂