Monday 22 March 2021

Revisiting Some of my Old Posts

 Lately I’ve been much more introspective, probably because I have mostly remained home because of the strange situation we find ourselves in these days. I’ve been rereading and thinking about some of the topics covered in older posts here on Flutterbys. This one: https://susanflutterbys.blogspot.com/2018/02/suicide.html?showComment=1519787698951#c8289292985099824662

is on the topic of suicide and depression, and a possible connection between the hopelessness we see in many people today with the removal of prayer from schools...and of course now we have the “added benefit” of lockdowns and social isolation. 

I hope that wherever you, dear reader, are at this moment, that you recognize the bigger picture regarding life and where you fit into that bigger picture. Life is complex but I think we tend to make it more complicated than it needs to be. Be thankful for the life that has been given to you, and seek the Father who gave life to you, and the Son who brought us true reconciliation with the Father through His selfless sacrifice, a gift given out of pure love for you and for me. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂