Saturday 13 March 2021

Revisiting Thoughts on Topic of Hell....

 This morning, while enjoying my morning coffee I revisited my thoughts on the topic of hell as an eternal destination. I also read the comments...and I hope “Boomslang” and Alice have grown to understand...that perhaps, my hope, that there is “good ground” in them to accept the truth about God’s love, and the truth about their own antagonism towards Him. 

This is the post I’m talking about:

https://susanflutterbys.blogspot.com/2015/03/another-post-on-hell.html?showComment=1433417331172#c7054015117014925578

This movie (it’s kinda cheesy but I love it anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š) talks about some of the things mentioned in the angry objections of Alice and Boomslang:



This movie is actually part 2 of a pair of movies, but stands on its own. If you’d like to see part 1:



Hebrews 3:7, 8 Wherefore as the Holy Ghost saith, Today if ye will hear his voice,

Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. ๐Ÿ™‚