Tuesday 11 January 2022

Transformed by God’s Love

Becket Cook’s channel is one of my favourites (if not the absolute favourite, I have a few running neck and neck). He is articulate, honest, compassionate, and in love with Jesus!!❤️ His testimony is so wonderful, and his videos are always packed with his thought provoking sentiments touching the topics of our day. His videos often include the sensitive topic of homosexuality because that defined his life prior to the life changing event of being born again. It is a sin that is escalating and sweeping throughout all areas of our current cultural landscape.

In this video he explains the phenomenon of how upside down society is from how it should be, and how his life was turned upside down when Christ entered into his life. I can so relate to that fact because that also happened to me. Everything that I thought I knew was upside down from what the Bible shows us to be true.

I hope you will take a few moments from your day to watch this video and then to ponder what we see all around us, to pray for the lost, and humbly and prayerfully seek ways in which you can influence people in your circle of friends, family, and coworkers with the love of Christ.




I love reading comments on videos. Becket's videos have some incredible and very uplifting and shining comments that pierce my heart. here is just one example:


I pray these things help to add a sense of added desire to see more people have their lives transformed by the power and forgiveness and grace of our Lord and Saviour as He uses us to reach the lost in a world that is dying.

God bless you. ❤️

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Becket Cook. Have you seen Chynna Phillip's channel? They are friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, yes, I first listened to a few of Becket’s videos and then found one he did with Chynna. I’ve watched several of Chynna’s videos as well and pray for Billy and the Baldwin family. I love that they are very passionate about talking about Jesus and pray those seeds sprout into many saved souls. ❤️🙏

      Delete
  2. HI Susan,
    it is always lovely to here testimonies of how people have been led to the Lord, and no man can come to Jesus except he is called by God. There is a time and a purpose for everything, and God uses all different people to do this. I know myself that when a person becomes born again they have a passion to share their experiences, and coming to know Jesus is the best gift we could have in this world. God bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, so true ❤️ His love abounded toward us while we were still His enemies. Amazing grace. ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. Dank je wel. Die wil ik straks, na het eten even luisteren. Is nieuw voor mij ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Susan. The email address you sent me popped right back as undeliverable to me. Can you go to your email and email me directly from there? I think then I would be able to reply directly. Thanks so much. Sorry to be such a bother. Again, mine is dianakos1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, ok, I did last night after I realized that was probably a more efficient way 🙂sometimes things take me more than a minute 😁

      Delete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂